The target readership of Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine (JECCM) is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of biomedical science, translational medicine, life sciences, humanities and information technology, etc., fields related to emergency and critical care. The journal is published online and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process and supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials.
The journal website is linked to other on-line sites, including Research Gate and www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of emergency and critical care.Why advertise with JECCM?
* JECCM is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of translational research in emergency and critical care worldwide.
* As an open access journal, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* Links to other on-line sites, including LinkedIn enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) is requested.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
• Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
• AME Publishing Company
• Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
• Phone: +86 20 66355775
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org