About the Journal
Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine (JECCM, J Emerg Crit Care Med, Online ISSN: 2521-3563) is an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal, aiming to improve the care of patients with emergency and critical illness by acquiring, discussing, distributing, and promoting evidence-based information relevant to emergency physicians and intensivists. It publishes original articles, editorials, technical notes, case reports and reviews covering all aspects of emergency and critical care medicine, including but not limited to, trauma, anaesthesiology, respiratory failure, sepsis, cardiovascular disease, healthcare-associated infections prevention, end-of-life care and etc.
Information for Authors
JECCM is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- Submission to First Editorial Decision: 1-3 weeks.
- External peer review: 1-3 months.
- Acceptance to Publication: 1-4 weeks. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Journal of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to JECCM, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of JECCM articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +86 20 66355775
JECCM is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on April 02, 2020